Helping your friends and family find home
Helping your friends and family feel that "Pacific Northwest love" from the first day they arrive.
I know that your friends and family are an important priority. I share that vision and will make them my priority as well, helping them arrive safely and with less stress that can sometimes accompany a long-distance move.
Your goal is to make your friends and family successful. My goal is to help them transition into living in the Portland Metro and SW Washington areas as smooth and pleasant as possible.
- Helping with vetted recommendations on movers, contractors, painters, accountants, day care providers, and many other local vendors clients may need to get settled.
- Providing access to long and short term rental information.
- Providing in depth and detailed knowledge about Portland and SW Washington neighborhoods, and information that new residents should know.
- Providing personalized tours of homes for sale and neighborhoods in the local area.
- Providing customized, personal listings of homes for sale in the local area.
Life has many dimensions--family, work, friends, pets and hobbies. My job is to listen and learn to ensure their real estate plans support their daily needs. I bring local Pacific Northwest Real Estate expertise and neighborhood knowledge that provides start to finish support for their location to the Portland Metro and SW Washington areas.
Services I Provide
REAL ESTATE SHOPPING
I consider myself part matchmaker and part business person. I provide custom and hand curated listings of Portland Metro and SW Washington area homes for sale specifically for your clients. I really listen to your clients and support their choices. I care about finding their perfect place and offer expert representation.
Interested in the Irvington or Alberta Arts? Considering Lake Oswego or Vancouver? I'll customize a local Neighborhood tour just for them, so that they can understand and choose the areas to live that are right for them.
SHORT OR LONG TERM RENTAL INFORMATION
Often when moving to a new area, clients prefer to rent for either long or short term stays while they decide which area to buy a home in. I provide recommendations to local short-term housing owners to help find just the right rental upon their arrival.
From painters to day care providers, I provide recommendations to trusted, vetted professionals to help your friends and family settle in and feel at home faster.
I provide expert real estate advice and a deep knowledge of Portland and Vancouver markets.